Next Auction Dates
Sign up to be notified about our monthly Auctions
Fun for the Family!
Auction House Rules
- Do not move any items from one tray or box to another.
- Parents: monitor your children. All patrons will be held responsible for broken items.
- No items can be removed from the building until all items are paid for.
- Paid invoice must be given to a staff member in the auction house. They will collect your items and bring them to you.
- You are responsible for the wrapping and boxing of all your own items. We will supply boxes and packing paper for a minimal charge.
- All items must be picked up and paid for by 6pm on the Wednesday after each auction or a 15% buyer’s premium will be added to the invoice to any bidder that neglects to pick up items they have won. Disbarment is at the discretion of the management.
- You alone are responsible for the accuracy of your bids. Please check online.
- All bids are final after 8pm Saturday night.
- You are responsible for checking after each auction on any bids you have placed to see if you have won.
- Any gasoline powered or electronic items that are defective must be returned within 7 days to qualify for refund.
- Returned item(s) will be tested and a refund will be mailed within 5 business days if qualified.
- Extended Bidding (Soft Bid Close): If a bid is placed in the last 3 minute(s) the auction will automatically extend for an additional 3 minute(s). Bidding will remain open on such an item after 8 p.m. until more than 3 minutes has passed without an additional bid placed.
Our auction house phone number (540) 904-6712.
Crowning Touch is the only moving company in America with a consignment shop, auction house and real estate division.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Closed Saturday and Sunday.
Monthly Auctions In-House or Online! Next Auction: Thursday, May 20th– Saturday, May 22nd.Auction House open May 20th 10am – 6pm, May 21st – 22nd 10am – 8pm.